Tuesday, August 19, 2008

#7 Email

I read the "Five Fast Email Productivity Tips". My husband might say that I need them tattooed to me somewhere. I go through separation anxiety with emails my kids said me. I have tried to save them by transferring them out of my email account and onto the hard drive of our computer. Well I did that "bad habit" 3 computers ago. So much for saving them.

1. Shut off auto-check (at least when I am not at work)
2. Pick off easy ones - DELETE THEM before they even get opened. Reply without a greeting.3.
3. WRITE LESS A published author I am NOT
4. Cheat. Use a template to reply-cut corners to save time
5. Be honest. (If your never going to reply DELETE the message) Oh like those 2 really follow each other well. I hope you know which to use when

In a nutshell Be More Efficient

No comments: