Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thing #5 Spell w Flickr

Time for me to turn up the time that I spend entering all the cool things I have learned with my "Sticks". I love sharing it with my oldest child, who just happens to be an educator as well. Directions that I swiped from "Charmed One" say You can export the spelled word the same way you exported your avatar. You copy the html that follows your spelling. Then you go back to your blog layout and add an element: html java script. Then you paste your script in the space and save. You can click and drag around your element depending on your layout.



So here goes. I created my Crusaders sign. Way cool. Now this is where I created it. If I don't put the address here I may not be able to show others.

http://metaatem.net/words

Oh Happy Day

No comments: